Thank you for your support tickets. We will respond ASAP! Please note that we may be slower to respond on weekends, after hours and holidays.
Sorry about that! Our system automatically generates a confirmation email and immediately sends it. There are a few common issues:
– You use Gmail and the email has landed in your ‘Promotions’ tab.
– The email somehow landed in your Junk or Spam folder.
– Your you used a different email address than the one you registered with for the free pass when you placed your order, you’ll likely find it in that inbox.
– You’ve marked one of our emails as Spam. When this happens, our system is forbidden from sending any email communications to you. No hard feelings! ?
If you are still unable to find your confirmation email, please submit a support ticket below.
Yup, just go ahead and fill out the form below and we’ll take care of it right away. Be sure to enter your full name and the email address you used when you purchased so we can find your order. Thanks!
Sorry you missed it! Unfortunately, we must stick to our schedule.
Another way to see any missed webinars (or to view those later in the year) is to purchase The Nurse Experts Premium Pass, where you’ll get LIFETIME ACCESS to 50 expert masterclass sessions plus $1,000 in exclusive limited time bonuses. Click here to learn more The Nurse Experts Premium Pass.
There are many possible reasons for this issue:
– The main cause is your internet connection speed. High-speed internet is a must for viewing streaming videos. We recommend a connection speed of no less than 10 Mbs. Most cable and DSL providers offer this as their base minimum. Satellite internet, though considered high speed, generally will skip and pause due to the time it takes for the data to travel to space and back to your computer. You can test your internet connection speed for free at speedtest.net.
– Another main cause is the speed of your computer. Computers less than 3 years old (and connected to high-speed internet) should stream the presentations without issue.
– In some instances, your computer could have a virus or malware/adware that will slow it down and cause playback issues. Try scanning your system with a program like spybot search and destroy (it’s free, just google it) to fix these kinds of issues.
– The last frequent cause is the browser you are using. We recommend the latest version of Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari. Internet Explorer will work, but must be version 9 or higher. Version 8 and older have known issues with streaming video. If none of these options help to resolve your issues, please fill out a support ticket below and include as much detail as you can, including answers to the following questions. We will do our best to help you out.
– Are you getting an error message or are the videos just not playing when you click the play button?
– What browser are you using?
– What version of that browser?
– Go to speedtest.net and run a test, what speed does it say you have for download?
© 2021 The Nurse Experts is curated by NursePreneurs.